Recommendation for feeding
- Introduce new food slowly and patiently:
- 25% fresh food/75% old food for first 7-14 days
- 50/50% for another 7-14 days
- 75/25% until pet is comfortable
- Can use as a Hybrid diet 50% fresh food and 50% old natural healthy kibbles
- FREEZE for longer STORAGE
- Adjust amount of food based on pets activity level, age, and seasons
- Check your dog’s WEIGHT often and adjust as needed (Adjust up or down by 25% of serving size)
- Serve food WARM or room temperature
- TREATS should only account for 10% of doggy’s daily calories
- Never serve cooked chicken bones
- Don’t feed your doggy food that contains fillers, which includes corn, wheat, rice, potatoes, by-products, chemicals, preservatives, sugars, coloring agents, or excessive amounts of salt.
If you have any questions please contact Marina.